Tampon For A Woman Is Really A Concern Or Boon?
We all are well versed with Pad or sanitary pad, a typical period product which absorbs menstrual blood to a limit. Today I gonna share you alternative to Pad, How to use a tampon, problems which women face during her period using pads or tampons and which is best tampons or pads.
Other menstrual period products may seem bizarre at first glance, but believe me, they are particularly to shape our period problems. Well known gynaecologist Alex Hooi done research about tampon and a women life. The research revealed the strangest thing about the number of Pads that a woman in her entire life uses 11,000 pads at minimalist.
Problems Faced With Sanitary Pad
- Fear of getting clothes stained
- Fear of Leak
- Feeling Bulky with Pads
- Fear of getting misplaced
- Bad Odor
- Less freedom
What Are Alternatives To Sanitary Pads
Using ordinary sanitary napkin or pad while you are bleeding gives the significant risk of staining and leaking, whereas opting for a tampon or menstrual cup gives you the surety of not ruining your dress and day. Definitely, modern sanitary products have made feminine hygiene easier and convenient, but everything comes with a price.
What are Tampons and Menstrual Cups
Tampons are the small tube-like structure made of absorbent material like cotton or synthetic fibre (depend on brands) and one string attached to the end as you can see in the image. It’s a modern form of menstrual protection, a comfortable, no drawback period product which solves all the period problems at once. This fits into your vagina and soaks up the menstrual blood.
Menstrual cups are exactly how it sounds like— bell-shaped(cup) and they are made of rubber, or silicone or soft plastic that you can wear under your vagina that collects menstrual fluid.
How Tampons Work
How To Use Tampon
There is an instruction guide in the packet, and for comfortable and safe usage, tampon comes along with an applicator. Doctors suggest to wear light clothes, especially during periods, and this panty wear product will feel super comfy overnight. Overnight comfy and soft panties for periods.
Benefits of Tampons
- Tampon gives you long hour protection, no constant looking back for changing a tampon.
- Unlike a sanitary pad, you won’t feel the constant flow of blood, your panty won’t have stains and stink.
- You can hop, jump, skip, run, swim and do any other activity which an ordinary pad restricts you from.
Which Tampons Are Safe To Use
The menstrual mishap can really turn fetal. If the tampon is not used in the right direction and with careful attention, then it can be alarming of bad health. Seek emergency treatment when you see any of the following symptoms.
Symptoms Of Stuck Tampon
- Foul Odour from the vagina
- Swelling around vagina
- Brown, green or yellow vaginal discharge
- Itching inside the vagina
- Painful urination
- Rashes and redness around a vagina
- Increases body temperature
How To Remove A Stuck Tampon
- First, you need to find the location of a stuck tampon. Make an easy position for your legs to easily insert your finger into your vagina. Something like stand on one thigh and other leg lifted up.
- With the help of voluntary bowel movement, try to push out the tampon. In some cases, it might be enough step to remove the stuck tampon.
- If by pushing also it’s not possible, then take a deep breathe and relax your muscles.
- Carefully insert a finger to locate a tampon into your vagina. The vagina is 3 to 4 inches deep. Slowly insert a finger with a circular motion for any sign of tampon.
- Once you find where the tampon is stuck, insert another finger and try to grasp the tampon or its string.
- Pull the tampon out very carefully.